Well, hello. I dug up my old blog, read all 12 of my posts, and decided to start again. I'm no longer living in Orlando, so I'm not working at the lovely preschool I always wrote about. Sad! I still miss those kids. Since then, I've moved back to Orange Park, got married (love you Brennan), and went back to school for court reporting (super fun). I also am currently working at my church as the assistant to the Children's Ministries director; or as I like to call it, assistant to the assistant regional manager (Office fan alert).
All that to say, I no longer have access to silly stories from silly four year olds. "But you just said you worked in Chidren's Ministries?" Yes. Yes I did. But I do office work during the week and check them in on Sunday morning and then herd them to their rooms. Not much interaction. Occaisionally I'll get something blog worthy, but not often.
So where is this blog going? I don't know. Probably a lot of rambling about school / work...epic crafternoons I embark on...styles I'm wearing...cat videos...hard to say. This post is the awkward transition between the two so don't judge me yet. I talk as if I have 394709235156 followers who have been waiting with bated breath for me to return and at last resurrect this blog from the dead. I'm sure that's probably the case. No fears! I have returned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment